Each driver must meet the following qualification guidelines:
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements or chauffeurs license (where applicable) in state of residence. Not current license suspension/revocation. A work permit is not acceptable.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more - Reckless driving
- Improper or eractic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit & run; leaving the scene of an accident; failure to report an accident
- No more than 4 moving violations within the last 36 months (3 years) and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the accident scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
- At least 23 years old.